Purchasing Joyfully After All

If you want to purchase a copy of my book just go to www.amazon.com and type in Joyfully After All. You will be able to purchase either the Kindle or the paperback versions. Happy reading and thank you for supporting women learning to claim victory and joy over rape!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, Oh Wait...It IS a Plane!

Once upon a time, about 9 days ago, a mom and her infant boarded an airplane to begin an adventure in the "Wild West" (Wyoming).  Those 9 days have come and gone and the two females find themselves all packed up and spending one last evening with family before more planes will be boarded for the long day of travel East to their husband/daddy.

Traveling to see family and friends is always fun.  I was able to make lots of new memories with people I love, and pause to take a trip down memory lane and spend a morning watching family videos of when I was a young child.  I have visited my mountains, worshipped with a part of my Christian family that I don't see real often, I have spent many hours with family and friends, and had lots of yummy coffee.  Miss Piglet had a great trip too.  We are going back with an extra suitcase thanks to the generosity of friends.  

Piglet and I are heading back to Virginia knowing that we leave behind so many people that love us, bolstered by lots of prayers! Yet, we are flying toward another group of people that love us.  No matter where I have lived God has put people in my life that show me His love and that is a huge blessing.

It will be a little hard to board the plane tomorrow afternoon, but as hard as it will be to say good-bye to Piglet's Wyoming family, it will be with the knowledge that we will end up reuniting with daddy!  Thanks to modern technology we will cross the country in a matter of hours! 

Praying that everyone is having a blessed holy week!

-JLP-

No comments:

Post a Comment