Purchasing Joyfully After All

If you want to purchase a copy of my book just go to www.amazon.com and type in Joyfully After All. You will be able to purchase either the Kindle or the paperback versions. Happy reading and thank you for supporting women learning to claim victory and joy over rape!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Guest Blogger!


Hi everyone. Mommy is pretty tired today so I'm filling in for her and typing a blog.  Mommy says this blog is like her diary, some deep thoughts that she writes, but unlike diaries a blog is meant to be read by others.  I think it is pretty cool that people like to read about us, but then again I am a pretty cool kid so I guess it is pretty natural!

Mommy has had a hard few days. I've caught her crying a few times and when I offered her my bottle it didn't help.  So, last night I had her sit in the rocker and we read some of her favorite books (about a family of bears that live in a tree house, I wish they were my neighbors, Honey Bear and I could be friends) and then we chatted.

It turns out that only a couple of weeks ago one of mommy's friends had to bury her baby. Now I don't understand all this, but it made mommy sad, so I let her rock me. Then I clasped my hands to remind her that we need to pray and talk to God about everything.  After that she was better and we played with some of my toys. I have some pretty nifty toys. Before bed I told her a story, but that is our private story.

My nephew is 3 and he comes over and plays with us while his JJ and mommy work.  He is a lot of fun, he has lots of energy and likes to chase the dog. I'm not sure the dog is too excited, she gets tired easily! I like to watch him.  Turns out that running around the grass kicking this round thing (mommy says it is a ball) is fun.  I'm going to have to try it when I figure out how to walk.

Well, mommy is here so I need to get this posted and surprise her! But first I have to find a picture. Since she always posts pictures of me, I'm posting a picture of her! Seems fair! I better hurry it looks like mommy has a bottle ready! YUM!

-Punky Jr.-

No comments:

Post a Comment