Purchasing Joyfully After All

If you want to purchase a copy of my book just go to www.amazon.com and type in Joyfully After All. You will be able to purchase either the Kindle or the paperback versions. Happy reading and thank you for supporting women learning to claim victory and joy over rape!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Silent Saturday

After witnessing the brutality of Christ's death the angels must have been perplexed.  The angels lived to serve God.  They lived with Him, knew Him and loved Him with the appropriate feeling.  The angels knew that all glory, honor and respect was due Him.  How it must have grieved their hearts and perplexed them to talk with God on that silent Saturday.

"Father, why do you love people so much? Look at what Jesus had to go through? Not only was He scourged beyond recognition, He was hung on a cross and suffered for hours! But, did you hear what those people said, how they mocked Him? How can you love them?"

"I love them because I created them.  Each person is loved beyond measure because each is mine and is made in my image.  I choose to love them because I see their souls and I see their potential.  Yes, Jesus just suffered and I had to turn away from Him for a time.  I can't be in the presence of sin, but Jesus knew this.  Jesus volunteered, because Jesus loves each man, woman and child.  Yes there was mocking, but did you not see how Mary, Jesus' mother wept, how she stood by Him.  Look now and you will her still weeping, you will hear her whispering that she loves Him.

Now, look ahead into the future and you will see all the souls that call upon Me, that worship Me, all the souls that believe in me through faith.  These people will not see me the way you do, but still they will believe. How I can turn my back on them? Jesus suffered for a time, the worst suffering ever, but remember this is not the end.  When the time is right He is going to get to claim His throne, at the right time everyone her in Heaven, in earth, and in Hell will bow down to king Jesus.

This time He had to die, so that the souls I love can come here to live with us in Heaven, but the future holds that mighty victory! All the heavenly trumpets will sound, and victory will be His! That is for another time though.  Tomorrow Jesus is going to show the world that death is not final.  He is going to walk out of that tomb.

Watch as his earthly Mother hugs Him again, watch as He shows his disciples that He is alive, and watch as He appears to many.  Tomorrow is going to be fun! But, we have to wait.  After tomorrow the world will be forever changed. No longer will innocent animals have to die for the people.  Jesus did it.  Heaven is offered, and many will take it.  This book here will contain all their names, as they believe in my Son I will write it down.

Alas, many will choose to reject Jesus, and for that they will pay.  My Son died for them and if they choose to reject Him their whole lives they are not invited here.

For now we wait.  We wait and we watch.  We prepare Heaven for all my children that will come home to Me and my Son.  You ask why I love sinners such as those.  I love them because I created them in my image and I choose to love them.  No other reason."

-JLP-

PS... Easter is coming!!! Will you choose to accept Christ's gift, to love God (He already loves you)?

No comments:

Post a Comment