Purchasing Joyfully After All

If you want to purchase a copy of my book just go to www.amazon.com and type in Joyfully After All. You will be able to purchase either the Kindle or the paperback versions. Happy reading and thank you for supporting women learning to claim victory and joy over rape!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Important Things


Today it dawned on me that I haven't posted since the first of the month!  There goes my posting every M-F idea! Thinking about what I've been doing reminds me that it is important to make a list (I love lists) and to count my blessings to remember to do the important and not get caught up in the inconsequential things that can steal my time, because once a minute is gone it is irreplaceable.

So, just what are the important things in life?  For me, the important things in life are the things that come free- the smiles from my daughter, watching her try to roll over, kissing my husband, baking a cake with friends, talking on the phone with family (which is hard to admit since I'm not really a fan of talking on the phone).  It is also important to remember to forgive, to seek forgiveness, to be polite, kind, gracious, patient (another hard task), loving and to live joyfully.  The uttermost important thing in life is our walk with the Lord.  Are we part of His family, and are living like we should, to reflect Him in all we do (both in public and at home)?

With that said, I'm going to get back to doing what is important- taking care of my daughter and making sure the house looks nice when hubby gets home (one way I show him I love him, taking care of what is ours).

-JLP-

No comments:

Post a Comment