Purchasing Joyfully After All

If you want to purchase a copy of my book just go to www.amazon.com and type in Joyfully After All. You will be able to purchase either the Kindle or the paperback versions. Happy reading and thank you for supporting women learning to claim victory and joy over rape!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kids Make Us Smile

As we celebrate Leap Day and having an extra day to get things accomplished I thought I'd use the time to say some of my favorite quotes from kids.  I hope y'all enjoy!

1. A kindergarten boy wasn't reading at the level his parents and teachers wanted him to be, so his parents had a meeting with his teacher.  
     Mom- T seems to be reading at a higher level with his tutor.
     Teacher- I can't get him to read at that level for me.
     Mom- Son why are you not reading the harder books for Mrs. B?
     Son- "If I read those books I'd have homework and that is no fun."

2. A little boy was fascinated as he watched his mother smooth cold cream on her face. 

"Mommy," he asked, "why do you put that stuff on your face?"

"To make myself beautiful," his mother replied as she began removing the cream with a tissue.

"What's the matter?" asked Little Johnny. "Are you giving up?


3. A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin, 5, and Ryan, 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. "If Jesus were sitting here, He would say, 'Let my brother have the first pancake. I can wait.'" Kevin turned to his younger brother and said, "Ryan, you be Jesus. 

4. A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was. The girl replied, "I'm drawing God." The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like." Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."

5A three-year-old put his shoes on by himself. His mother noticed that the left shoe was on the right foot. She said, "Son, your shoes are on the wrong feet." He looked up at her with a raised brow and said, "Don't kid me, Mom. They're the only feet I got!." 

-JLP-
Praying that y'all have a marvelous Leap Day and that we remember to keep on laughing.  Laughter is God's gift to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment