Purchasing Joyfully After All

If you want to purchase a copy of my book just go to www.amazon.com and type in Joyfully After All. You will be able to purchase either the Kindle or the paperback versions. Happy reading and thank you for supporting women learning to claim victory and joy over rape!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Why I Smile

Hi! I hear that Mommy calls me Punky Jr. here on her blog. I kinda like that. I think that it means I'm spunky and a lot of fun, which I am. I'm GREAT, or so everyone tells me. Don't tell Mommy but I am doing her blog today. I thought it would be fun, she sure seems to think writing is fun.

Today I want to talk about why I smile and giggle all the time. I smile and giggle because it is so much fun! Life is fun! During the day I get to play with Mommy A LOT, and we do lots of neat things. We go for walks where Mommy pushes me in the stroller, now that's living, though if I could walk I could go where I want to go! We also read a lot, books are so interesting. I am learning to count, learning about colors, science and fairy tales. My favorite book though is my Precious Moments book about Easter. Or maybe my Bearenstain Bears book about being sick.

What else do we do? We eat, and food is yummy. I especially love fruit, or whatever Mommy has on her plate. Her food is always yummier, so I try to get a few bites! I give her my cute smile and just like that I get a couple of bites! I also spend time in my bouncy chair thing, that is fun!!! Oh and we dance a LOT, mommy LOVES to dance with me and the way she dances is CRAZY, I think my Mommy is a bit weird, but she loves me so being weird is ok. Let's see...I'm just 9 months old so remembering things is hard. Oh yeah, I am learning how to play ball! That is fun because we can play outside and after we pass the ball back and forth Mommy lets me swing in my swing and I go so HIGH, it is like I am flying!

Oh, I think Mommy is coming and she has a bottle, so I'm going! Mommy says today is Windsday, but I think she is wrong, it isn't windy at all, it is sunny so it must be Sunday. Whatever day it is, have a happy one and remember to smile because smiles are fun!

-Punky-

No comments:

Post a Comment