Purchasing Joyfully After All

If you want to purchase a copy of my book just go to www.amazon.com and type in Joyfully After All. You will be able to purchase either the Kindle or the paperback versions. Happy reading and thank you for supporting women learning to claim victory and joy over rape!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Making A Mess


I so wish that I had a picture of tonight's digging activity with Punky Jr. I thought it would be fun (and educational) for her to do some digging. Well, it was raining and dark outside so we were inside. I poured some oatmeal in a tupperware container and put a few toys in there for her to find.

The toys were different sizes and the oatmeal was a texture that she hadn't played with before. She giggled as she dug around and she flung the oatmeal all over her play mat. It was a lot of fun to play with her and watch her exploring and learning. I love how everything is exciting and fun at her age. It brings joy to this mom to watch my daughter play and learn.

Afterward I had to do some sweeping, but it was worth it to have a fun half an hour with my daughter. I've poured the oatmeal into a ziplock bag so we can play with again! It was a cheap and fun way to get some learning into our rainy evening.

-JLP-

No comments:

Post a Comment